Guests Coming? Here’s how to stock your bathroom to make them feel welcomed!
- Be sure toilet paper is on hand and easy to find
- Extra box of tissues
- Overnight guests? Roll out the welcome mat and have those often forgot essentials: toothpaste, toothbrush (a new one, please!…if you’re a regular dentist checkup kind of person, you’ll have at least 2 extras), soap, shampoo, conditioner, shaving gel, razor (again…new please!)
- Room spray – have you tried something like poo-pouri or a natural room spray made with water, baking soda and essential oils?
- Towels. Why not pamper them with something plush? And…while you’re at it, pamper yourself too! They can be displayed in a basket, hung from a towel bar, or stacked on the counter.
- Robe – avoid that awkward meeting in the hallway when one of your guests is sort of wrapped in a towel!
- Candles…always a nice touch
- First aid kit – you can keep it simple with the essentials. You’ll only think you need it when you actually need it…so have one on hand now.
- Reading material – have you seen some of those beautiful, inspiring magazines on your store shelves? Put a couple within easy reach…even if they are not read during their stay, they look beautiful
- Make your guests feel like VIP’s…a few flowers add a touch of elegance, and a sweet scent.
So what do you think? What’s your favorite way to spruce up your bathroom for guests?